Dr Steel's Back and Forth Dr Steel's Back and Forth

if it wasnt for the music it would be mediocre

but it had the music which made it suck.

starkravenmadd responds:

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people even if you are trying really hard and have brain controlling waves hidden between the frames.
I am suprised you do not already like Dr Steel, from reviewing your profile. But alas, perhaps "Back and Forth" was just not the song for you.
Perhaps we shall meet on common ground next time friend.

Con_Quest I Con_Quest I

I hope the next one is better

honestly this was not what it was hyped up to be. I expected more from you guys. Put forth all effort in your next episode.

JoltMasta responds:

you saw most of it. what were you expecting?

edgardos adventures edgardos adventures

ugh

animation was choppy, sound was not YOU as you said in the credits (probably stolen from a sound clip site), and the story is pretty lame

Online Cheater 2/2 Online Cheater 2/2

I liked it

just only complaint is the "in game text" couldnt be read

FlawlessDog Animation FlawlessDog Animation

its all eye candy

put those great skills to good use

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

wtf

that was so lame. I understand animating like that is hard... but thats like pretty unoriginal

Salad Hunter Salad Hunter

I cannot stand Salad Fingers. I have no idea how this ever made it through the portal with all the fanboys out there.

A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap

dude if this is your first flash...

i applaud you because this is absolutely amazing. I havent laughed that hard in awhile. keep up the good work. I'd like to see more

Final Fantasy Heroes 2 Final Fantasy Heroes 2

Awful voice acting Ahoy!

Could the voice actors have been any more monotone. Not tto mention the edge guy could not be heard at all. LOLZ.

Dick is a Killer Dick is a Killer

Love IT

I love it, although the animation was poor, I do not care. I'm not a fan of when Newgrounders hold greatly animated flashes on a pedastal. This is awesome, and if it gets blammed ignore the asses that hated it.